I started to display some of the kid’s past fall projects. When I was done putting up the different pieces- I realized that it was truly some of my favorite fall projects. I love how it shows their tiny hand prints, and first painting projects. Hope you enjoy these pictures and maybe it will inspire you to make some fall creations of your own.
- Fall Leaf Watercolor by Funathomewithkids- We did this project last year. It was a lot of work on the front end but the girls really enjoyed the project. First I traced leaves in pencil. I traced all the drawings, with hot glue, let it dry and then the kids water colored.
- Sun Catcher Pumpkin Garland– I thought of this project a few years ago and blogged about it recently. It was a spin off project of my apple fruit of the spirit garland. It makes any room you hang it in feel festive.
- Watercolor Giant Leaves- We picked up some oil pastel colors at a rummage and were anxious to try them out. We printed off some fun giant leave designs, painted, cute out and framed. It was simple, easy and fun. Then we framed them and put hung them around the house.
- Autumn Leaf Art with Oil Pastels by Artful Parent. We printed of some other fun giant leaves and then used oil pastels to color the leaf. We then smudged the colors together with our fingers.
- Pumpkin Patch Prints by 1+1+1=1. This was one of our first projects that I did with the girls. We painted orange tempra paint on their knuckles and printed them on paper. Then drew vines with green pain and added fingerprint leaves.
Then we put the verse from John 15:5 ” I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
- Fabric Pumpkins – I made a few of these cute fabric pumpkins with some stems that saved from my pumpkins a few years ago. If you want to make them yourself they are super easy and can find the directions here!