You are nine months old today. When I took pictures of you yesterday you looked like such a big boy. Here is mommy’s little list of the things that make you Mommy’s big boy:
- You are wearing baseball caps and shirts that don’t button between the legs
- When I say, “give me a high five” in the swing you hold out your hand to touch mine
- You eat like a big boy. You have started to eat Cheerios by the handful and even throw a fit if you don’t get those first.
- You explore the house and the world around you. The chickens and hunter make you pretty excited.
- You went to Moppets at MOPS and did great for 2 hours. You even took a nap.
- You are starting to get your two bottom teeth.
- You are saying, “daddadad” and “MMMMMMM”
- You know when we are somewhere new
- You ride in the wagon down the driveway
However, you are still my little guy in so many ways:
- You still fall asleep in the carseat and sleep through storytime at the library.
- You still have footie pajamas
- You take two naps a day (one still with mommy in the chair)
- Your hair is still fluffy and sticking out all over
- You mostly like to be by mommy
- You are my youngest and will always be my little guy!