I had seen this recipe on pinterest for a while and thought that maybe we should try to do some of these projects before the baby comes. (T-8 weeks if you are interested in a countdown). It was really fun and the squeeze bottles make it pretty much mess free. You can even add some cinnamon or pumpkin pie seasoning to make it smell yummy!
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup
- A dash of salt (around a teaspoon)
- Water 1 cup or more
- Baking Powder (3 teaspoons)
- Food Coloring
- Card stock
- Squeeze bottles or zip lock bag with the corner cut off
- Mix up your batter.(flour, salt, water, baking powder, food coloring) Wisk out all lumps. It should be pourable and about the consistency of pancake batter. Divide batter if you want different colors.
- Add in food coloring
- Put the mix in a squeeze bottle or zip lock bag
Tips: We made two batches and did orange and green to make pumpkins. If you get to much –too thick it will crack as it dries. We were able to make about 15 pictures out of this recipe!