We just got back from fun on the lake with my family. Here is our Top 10 list from all the fun we had! Looking forward to next year already.
Top 10 List
1. Food- Coffee Bacon ( Need I say more?) This recipe was from Joy the Baker. We asked Lillian what her favorite food was and she responded: The snack table!
2. Shopping with no children. We bought the cutest little egg basket and egg scale from this antique store in town.
3. Skiing after a 2 year hiatus.
4. The volleyball games- even though our team lost most of the time. It’s fun to play at least once a year!
5. Tube races- No, we can’t just swim we have to have competition in the water.
6. Fishing lessons with Daddy. This year they actually did catch fish- it was really fun for the cousins.
7. Evenings full of games- Hearts, phase 10, Tripoly.
8. Talking and hanging out with the family.
9. Norah cutting her 1st tooth. The whole family got to experience the pain of cutting a tooth. It was her top left one. This picture shows Norah trying to communicate with us that she wants one of her favorite snacks!
10. Having Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and Grandparents willing to watch and play with your children! Thanks everyone for your help and loving on the girls!