The girls and I packed up and headed to Fairmont last week. They needed some Grandma and Grandpa Wilken time. I also convinced Aunt Molly to join us for a day. Reason #45 to be a stay at home mom…. You can have a vacation during the middle of the week anytime! I was going to try to write down a whole day’s activities but it never happened so here are some of our highlights:
- Having every play request satisfied
- Swimming in the warm hotel pool
- Eating…. Grandma’s snacks…meals and desserts
- Swinging at the park
- playing in the dollhouse
- Washing dishes in the sink
- Seeing Uncle Bryan and having him tickle me.
- Playing with Aunt Molly and Uncle Ryan
- Unlimited Grandma and Grandpa time!
- Watching my girls bond with G & G Wilken!
- Not having to cook or plan meals!
- Errands without kids 🙂
- Playtime without feeling guilty about doing housework.
- Seeing spring unfold before us!
- Constantly being held!
- Waving at Grandpa and Grandma
- Swimming in the pool for almost an hour
- Exploring the house!